Due to the allocation of Covid Catchup Teacher funding, School House are seeking experienced Teachers, who are able to deliver these sessions in local Primary School’s, across the Tees Valley area.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a sound knowledge of the current curriculum. Experience of tutoring would be advantageous, but not essential.
Prospective candidates should be confident classroom practitioners who can enthuse and inspire young learners by delivering well-planned lessons with a large element of fun to ensure maximum engagement and progression.
A minimum of 2 years Teaching experience is a requirement for this role.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)?
- Have recent experience in teaching across the age range from Year 1 to year 6 within Primary Schools?
- Pride yourself on being a genuine team player?
- Enjoy contributing to the ethos of the wider school family?
- Have the ability to plan inspiring lessons?
- Deliver exciting and relevant lessons?
We are able to offer:
- Exceptional support
- A friendly, dedicated consultant
- Enjoyable placements
- CPD opportunities
- 24/7 support
If this seems like the ideal role contact us here
As a smaller independent specialist, we offer those seeking supply work a refreshing change to some of the larger national agencies. All positions are subject to qualifications, references and enhanced DBS checks.
School House Recruitment are a local, independent education recruitment specialist. We are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for recruitment excellence and client care.