School House are actively recruiting experienced SEN Teaching Assistants who are Level 3 trained.
We have a number of bookings to work with pupils with a range of needs. These include Autism / ADHD / BESD / SEMH and other Special Educational Needs.
Are you enthusiastic and hardworking with the ability to be flexible? Have you considered working on a supply basis? If the answer is “Yes” then this could be the role for you.
Previous experience of working in a Primary School, is essential, and this will be ideally in a SEN role. As a result, this work will be initially on a Supply basis with the potential of gaining a long term placement.
Therefore, a Level 3 Qualification would be preferable, although not essential and you will be required to provide up to date references of previous work within a Primary setting. You will hold a current DBS on the Update Service or be willing to undergo an enhanced one.
Why choose us?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning Education Recruitment Specialist
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment
- We offer excellent rates of pay and also have a referral bonus scheme.
- You will receive support from your dedicated consultant, who will listen to your needs and ensure we find the right placements for you.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via socially distanced learning