Successful Teachers are required to have specialist experience of SEMH teaching within a Primary school. They will have exceptional knowledge of the primary curriculum, and be able to teach across Key Stage 1 and 2.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to children’s development, build your personal profile and extend your knowledge and experience.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience in teaching SEMH children within primary schools
- Have an up to date TEAM TEACH Qualification
- Have the ability to work as part of team
- A willingness to contribute to the ethos of the school
- Have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Why choose us?
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist
We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment
We offer excellent rates of pay and also have a referral bonus scheme.
You will receive support from your dedicated consultant, who will listen to your needs ensuring we find the right placements for you.
We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via socially distanced learning