Primary Teacher Description
Why choose us?
Primary Teachers are in demand! If you have recently qualified but not got that ideal role lined up for September! Then we can help!
Our Teesside Office works closely with a large number of primary schools across the Teesside Area.
What makes an excellent primary teacher? Well, several things to be honest. The relevant QTS qualification is clearly essential. A natural ability to explain difficult topics and make them easy to understand? Well, that is pretty good too. Now that is our kind of Primary Teacher!
Why supply teaching? Well, to begin with supply teaching offers a variety of great opportunities, whether day-to-day, short term or long term. Secondly, assignments can range from part-time to full-time. In addition, for NQT/ECT’s supply work is a fantastic way to broaden experience. This can help decide which permanent job to apply for and moreover, which keystage or year group. The big advantage with supply is that you are in charge.
So, if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher/Early Career Teacher (NQT/ECT), experienced primary teacher or somewhere in-between, why not call us for a quick chat?
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- We provide excellent support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
- Our team is contactable outside normal office hours and on weekends
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.