School House Recruitment is an exciting, independent supply teaching agency. It builds close, effective partnerships with schools needing high quality and professional education recruitment solutions. It is a recognised CCS Framework supplier and is proud to offer a refreshing alternative to some of the large national supply teaching agencies.
- School House Recruitment value and respect the schools and supply staff we work with.
- We appreciate and welcome all feedback so that we can continually improve.
- All schools and supply staff have access to our 24 hour service. As a result we can be contacted 7 days a week.
- Our supply staff undertake regular Child Protection Training, in line with Ofsted guidelines.
- We offer regular CPD update training for supply staff. In addition to Child Protection/Safeguarding, this includes Behaviour Management, Letters and Sounds, Guided Reading, Creative Curriculum, Whiteboard Training and The New Early Years Framework.
- Supply staff have access to relevant resources
- We follow Safer Recruitment practices. This means clearance procedures for supply staff are strict and thorough inline with DfE and REC guidelines.
- Clearance information is supplied for every teacher placement. Schools can therefore maintain Single Central Records, in line with Ofsted’s Safeguarding procedures.
- School House Recruitment guarantees a value for money pricing structure. This can help schools effectively manage their budgets.
- We work closely with all our schools and supply staff, listen to their needs, and ensure we find the right person for the right placement.
We have built excellent relationships with the schools we assist – click here to see what they say about us.