School House Recruitment is an exciting agency which has been established to build partnerships with schools who are seeking a high quality and professional solution to their staffing requirements.
- We value and respect our teachers and schools and welcome all feedback.
- Provide a manned 24 hour service
- In line with Ofsted guidelines all of our staff undertake regular Child Protection Training
- We are committed to delivering regular up to date CPD for our supply staff. This has included: Safeguarding Children, Behaviour Management, Letters and Sounds, Guided Reading, Creative Curriculum, Whiteboard Training and The New Early Years Framework.
- We are committed to Safer Recruitment practices; we operate stringent and thorough clearance procedures inline with DfE and REC guidelines.
- Clearance information is provided for each teacher placement which enables you to keep your school’s Single Central Records up to date, in line with Ofsted’s Safeguarding procedures.
- School House Recruitment guarantees a value for money pricing structure which enables schools to effectively manage their budgets.
- We work closely with our schools and teachers, listening to their needs, ensuring we find the right person for the right placement.