Experienced Teaching Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced teaching assistants, to work in schools in the Stockton area.
The role will involve working as general classroom teaching assistant in busy local schools, supporting the class teacher and pupils in the day to day running of the classroom. Some one to one duties may be expected as part of the role.
The role will initially be on a supply basis, with opportunities for longer term work.
- Have a Level 2/3 TA qualification and previous practical classroom experience within the last 18 months?
- Understand the current National Curriculum and how it is delivered?
- Enjoy helping young learners in their educational development?
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
Why choose us?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide excellent support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.