EYFS Teachers Job Description
More schools are contacting School House to request supply cover. We are busier than ever. As a result we need more EYFS Teachers for long-term assignments in Sheffield & Rotherham.
Full and part-time roles are available with a typical working day being 8.30am until 3.30pm.
Is your idea of fun being literally “down with the kids” and up to your elbows in paint? Alternatively, creating a masterpiece out of playdough may be more your thing?
Whatever you prefer, if you like to enjoy yourself just as much as the children as they learn through play, you are our kind of EYFS Teacher. Obviously, a QTS qualification and excellent practical experience as an Early Years specialist is also essential of course!
Contact us now so that we can get you all set for work as soon as possible.
Why choose us?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our supply staff enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large slection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.