Higher Level Teaching Assistants Description
Higher Level Teaching Assistants HLTAs are very popular with schools and ours tend to get booked up very quickly. They are always in demand. As a result we urgently need additional, experienced HLTAs for opportunities in the Sheffield, Rotherham and Chesterfield areas so pupils can catch up on learning they may have missed due to COVID – 19. Duties and responsibilities can involve working across the primary phase from Foundation Stage to Keystage 2. We have assignments with immediate starts, ranging from day-to-day to help cover Teacher PPA time, through to more long-term opportunities.
- An experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant seeking variety via supply work
- Confident and able to lead whole of class in addition to helping smaller groups and working 121
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and a sound knowledge of the curriculum
- Highly motivated and keen to ensure children have fun, even whilst learning complicated things
- Able to deliver inspiring lessons that hold the attention of young inquisitive minds
Then we would love you to call us!
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
Why choose us?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.