Keystage 1 Teachers Description
We urgently need additional, experienced Keystage 1 Teachers in the Chesterfield area for September.
In our experience, the best teachers have bags of energy and a lively personality. They can really connect with all pupils. Qualified Teacher Status and practical classroom experience within the previous 18 months is also essential. As is a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and a natural ability to plan and deliver fun lessons.
If this sounds like you, then why not give us a call? We would love to hear from you. You are exactly the type of teacher we need.
- An experienced Keystage 1 Teacher with NQT/ECT/QTS
- A confident planner with a sound knowledge of the national curriculum
- Able to make lessons fun for young learners so they enjoy school
- An assessement for learning expert therefore ensuring pupil progress
- Flexible in terms of availability for work
- Above all, a teacher they will always remember as your lessons were the best!
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
Why choose us?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.