KEYSTAGE 2 TEACHERS DESCRIPTION
We are well into the new academic year and we urgently need additional, Keystage 2 Teachers. Recent practical classroom experience is a must. A sound knowledge of the primary curriculum is essential. Candidates should also be confident planning and delivering well considered lessons. A generous helping of fun would also be really good!
We work closely with local primary schools and can offer part-time and full-time assignments. Day to day and longer term assignments are also available. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, then we would really like to hear from you.
- An experienced Keystage 2 Teacher with NQT/QTS
- Confident with a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and classroom experience within the previous 18 months
- Able to plan and deliver fun lessons for young inquisitive minds
- Passionate about pupil progress and skilled at monitoring it
- Flexible in terms of availability for work
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme. when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.