KEYSTAGE 2 TEACHERS DESCRIPTION
With October half term now a distant memory we urgently need more Keystage 2 Teachers. We are busy recruiting for assignments set to start straight after the Christmas holidays!
Recent practical classroom experience is a must. A sound knowledge of the primary curriculum is essential. Candidates should also be confident planning and delivering well considered lessons. If the lessons are good fun too, brilliant!
We work closely with local primary schools and can offer part-time and full-time assignments. Day to day and longer term assignments are also available. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, then we would really love to hear from you.
- An experienced Keystage 2 Teacher with QTS
- Confident with a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and classroom experience within the previous 18 months
- Able to plan and deliver fun lessons for young inquisitive minds
- Passionate about pupil progress and skilled at monitoring it
- Flexible in terms of availability for work
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme. when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.