Secondary DT Teachers
Why choose us?
School House now has exclusive access to some exciting opportunities for Secondary DT Teachers. Work is within an established multi academy trust. As a result, we urgently need experienced Secondary DT Teachers in the Teesside area.
Are you an DT specialist? With recent experience of working in a Secondary School setting in the UK?
If so, our Teesside office would really like to speak to you.
What makes an excellent Secondary DT Teacher? Well, to begin with a relevant QTS qualification is essential. As a design and technology teacher, you encourage, motivate and inspire students to design and make objects that have a practical use, using a variety of techniques.
Design and technology is a broad subject covering topics such as craft skills, use of tools, graphic communication, computer-aided design and mechanical systems.
We have opportunities with immediate starts once we have verified all your qualifications and work history. So, if you are looking for your next role, call us now on 01642 345278 for a quick chat!
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- We provide excellent support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
- Our team is contactable outside normal office hours and on weekends
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.