Secondary ICT Teachers Description
Why choose us?
School House now has exclusive access to some exciting opportunities for Secondary ICT Teachers. Work is within an established multi academy trust. As a result, we urgently need experienced Secondary ICT Teachers in the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and North Notts areas.
Are you an ICT specialist?
If so, Lucy and Andrew in our South Yorkshire office would really like to speak to you.
What makes an excellent Secondary ICT Teacher? Well, to begin with a relevant QTS qualification is essential. Knowing all about hardware, software, programming, video editing and social media also helps. And if you can do all this whilst keeping people safe online…..perfect! You could be just the type of Secondary ICT Teacher we are looking for!
We have opportunities with immediate starts once we have verified all your qualifications and work history. So, if you are looking for your next role, call us now on 0114 213 1790 for a quick chat!
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- We provide excellent support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
- Our team is contactable outside normal office hours and on weekends
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.