Secondary School Cover Supervisor Description
Why choose us?
School House now has exclusive access to some exciting opportunities for Secondary School Cover Supervisors. Work is within an established multi academy trust. As a result, we urgently need experienced Secondary School Cover Supervisors in the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire areas.
Ideally, candidates should be educated to degree level. However, we are really keen to speak with individuals who can demonstrate experience in a similar role too!
What makes an excellent Secondary School Cover Supervisor? Well, confident English, Maths and Science skills are a must. The ability to keep students on task and engaged with confident classroom management skills is also important. Are you a clear communicator who can guide, encourage and supervise as the same time too?Perfect! You could be just the type of Secondary School Cover Supervisor we are looking for!
Opportunities are set to start this month. So, if you are looking for your next role, call us now on 0114 213 1790 for a quick chat!
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/Cover Supervisors/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- We provide excellent support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
- Our team is contactable outside normal office hours and on weekends
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.