Secondary School Teaching Assistants Job Description
Why choose us?
School House now has exclusive access to some exciting opportunities for Secondary School Teaching Assistants. Work is within an established multi academy trust. As a result, we urgently need experienced Secondary School Teaching Assistants in the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire areas.
Interested candidates should ideally be Level 2 and/or Level 3 qualified. However, unqualified individuals with recent secondary school classroom experience obtained within the previous 18 months, are also asked to get in touch too. We recognise that having the right practical experience is essential.
Assignments are often 1 to 1 support work with specific students, usually within normal lessons. Confident reading, writing and numeracy skills are therefore essential. In addition, a natural ability to really connect with older teenaged students and help increase their self confidence within the classroom would be fantastic.
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our supply staff enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.