SEMH TEACHING ASSISTANTS
SEMH Teaching Assistants Required!
Schools are asking for more bookings to cover Teaching Assistants to work with and support children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH). The needs can impact the children’s ability to access the education curriculum.
In addition to having excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills, SEMH Teaching Assistants help children to feel more confident about their own learning abilities. They are skilled at really connecting with young children and making things easier to understand.
Above all, Teaching Assistants encourage, inspire and help to make school fun and somewhere children want to be. That is why they are in big demand. That is why we need some more of them!
- Have a Level 2/3 TA qualification?
- Have recent practical classroom experience?
- Experience of supporting pupils with SEMH needs within the last 18 months?
- Understand the current National Curriculum and how it is delivered?
- Enjoy helping young learners in their educational development?
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
Why choose us?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist.
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our Teachers/TA’s enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide excellent support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.