SEN Teaching Assistant Opportunity
School House Recruitment work closely with a lovely, small primary school (approx 125 pupils on roll). Chesterfield/South Sheffield area, in a village location. Ofsted “Good” rating. It needs an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant.
Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant? Looking for a long-term, 1-2-1 assignment?
Call the Sheffield office now! A candidate with the relevant skills and experience, can enjoy an immediate start! The role is Monday to Friday, full-time and involves providing support to a young girl in Reception Class who has autism.
Why choose us
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our supply staff enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.