Teaching Assistant Description
The Schools we work closely with in Doncaster have been really busy! The Teaching Assistant is in big demand! As a result we urgently require additional Teaching Assistants for short-term and long-term roles.
Interested candidates should ideally be Level 2 and/or Level 3 qualified. Unqualified individuals are also asked get in touch too. However, recent primary school classroom experience obtained within the previous 18 months is essential. We know that having the right practical experience is just as important.
Assignments range from 1 to 1 intervention work with specific children, work with small groups in booster sessions and assisting with whole of class. Confident reading, writing and numeracy skills are essential for a Teaching Assistant. In addition, a natural ability to make the difficult easier for younger children to absorb and understand would be fantastic.
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks.
Why choose us?
- School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist
- We hold the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard for excellence in teacher recruitment. In other words we are very good at what we do!
- Our supply staff enjoy excellent rates of pay and we also have a referral bonus scheme when they introduce friends/colleagues – just to say thank you.
- School House Recruitment provide exceptional support from friendly consultants who work hard to find the best assignments for everyone.
- We offer access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via online learning to help you in your career progression.
We have built a reputation for excellence with our schools and supply staff – click here to see what they say about us.